More About Lisa
Lisa has worked at the highest levels in great global companies, on assignments around the globe, including more than 20 multinationals like E.I. Du Pont de Nemours(Du Pont) and Coca Cola Amatil(CCA), and with tier 1 consulting firms, including Partners in Performance, Maxx implementation, and McKInsey and co.
Lisa founded Corporate Transformation Services Pty Limited (CTS), over 10 years ago recognising a need to support the leadership of organizations (of all sizes and across all industries) through the demands of an increasingly disrupted world.
Lisa works across the entire value chain in organizations, generating profitable growth in all stages of organisational and market lifecycles.
She is a change agent who can identify and generate new opportunities and initiatives for revenue growth, profit maximisation, cost reduction, cash flow cycle improvement at the same time defying uninvited disruptors.
Lisa’s expertise lies simply in fixing non-performing organizations (or organisations not yet performing to their potential) of all sizes and across any industry globally.
Lisa’s specific areas of extensive experience include….
- Global Value Chain strategy, planning, operational improvement, S&OP and optimization
- Business Strategy, development, implementation, and benefits realisation (suppliers, competitors, customers, market conditions, risk assessment and mitigation)
- Portfolio Optimisation, including innovation, and commercialisation
- Value Chain transformation including digital opportunities
- Restructuring and rationalization
- Mergers, Outsourcing, Divestment and Acquisition
- Strategic Partnerships – realising the business case
- Procurement, Strategic sourcing, Rapid sourcing and Commercial negotiation
- Capital Value Maximisation (CVM) improving capital, resource utilisation and productivity
Lisa’s research interests are currently in churn on Fortune 500, NASDAQ top 200, and board transformation. She is excited about the opportunities that disruption brings us to create tomorrow’s corporations today!
She keeps her skills up to date by attending relevant conferences, training courses and events including start up pitches. Her current major work focus is on blockchain.
Lisa would love a call from you on +61 408 028 326 or via email at Lisa@corporatetransformationservices.com.
Please check Lisa’s linkedin profile here.